Find the Best Price for a Family of 2 Adults and 4 Kids from Paris to Bangkok
Are you planning a family trip from Paris to Bangkok? Look no further! In this article, we will provide you with genuine and detailed advice on finding the best price for your family of 2 adults and 4 kids. From suggested itineraries to local cuisine recommendations, we've got you covered. So, let's dive in and make your family trip to Bangkok a memorable one!
- Explore the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
- Visit the floating markets in Damnoen Saduak
- Take a boat tour along the Chao Phraya River
- Discover the ancient city of Ayutthaya
- Experience the vibrant nightlife in Sukhumvit
|1||Visit the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew||Explore the Chatuchak Weekend Market||Enjoy a traditional Thai dinner|
|2||Take a boat tour along the Chao Phraya River||Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)||Watch a traditional Thai dance performance|
|3||Explore the floating markets in Damnoen Saduak||Visit the Jim Thompson House||Experience the nightlife in Sukhumvit|
|4||Discover the ancient city of Ayutthaya||Explore the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre||Enjoy a relaxing Thai massage|
|5||Visit the Wat Arun temple||Explore the Bangkok National Museum||Try street food at Chinatown|
|6||Take a day trip to the Maeklong Railway Market||Visit the Erawan Shrine||Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River|
Realistic Time Management
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Visit the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Explore the Chatuchak Weekend Market (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Enjoy a traditional Thai dinner
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Take a boat tour along the Chao Phraya River (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho) (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Watch a traditional Thai dance performance
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Explore the floating markets in Damnoen Saduak (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Visit the Jim Thompson House (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Experience the nightlife in Sukhumvit
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Discover the ancient city of Ayutthaya (estimated time: full day trip)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Explore the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Enjoy a relaxing Thai massage
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Visit the Wat Arun temple (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Explore the Bangkok National Museum (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Try street food at Chinatown
- Morning: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM - Take a day trip to the Maeklong Railway Market (estimated time: full day trip)
- Afternoon: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Visit the Erawan Shrine (estimated time: 2-3 hours)
- Evening: 6:00 PM - Enjoy a sunset dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River
- Famous local food: Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong, Mango Sticky Rice
- Recommended restaurants:
- Baan Khanitha & Gallery
- Thip Samai Pad Thai
- Somtum Der
How to Get There and Away
Flight: The most convenient way to travel from Paris to Bangkok is by air. Several airlines offer direct flights, including Air France, Thai Airways, and Emirates. The average flight time is around 11-12 hours.
Train: If you prefer a scenic journey, you can take a train from Paris to Bangkok. However, this option will require multiple transfers and take several days.
Bus: There are no direct bus routes from Paris to Bangkok. It is not recommended for this long-distance journey.
Comprehensive Packing List
- Clothing: Lightweight and breathable clothes, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear
- Electronics: Travel adapter, camera, portable charger
- Toiletries: Sunscreen, insect repellent, toiletries bag
- Miscellaneous: Travel insurance, passport, travel documents, first aid kit
a. The standard cost of living per person per day in Bangkok is approximately $50-$100, depending on your lifestyle and accommodation choices.
b. Relevant costs from the suggested itinerary (excluding accommodation):
- Entrance fees to attractions: $10-$20 per person per attraction
- Meals: $5-$15 per person per meal
- Transportation: $1-$5 per person per day
c. Tips for saving money:
- Eat at local street food stalls and markets for affordable and delicious meals.
- Use public transportation, such as the BTS Skytrain and MRT subway, instead of taxis.
- Take advantage of free attractions and activities, such as visiting temples and exploring public parks.
Language and Cultural Etiquette
- Language: Learn a few basic Thai phrases to communicate with locals. English is widely spoken in tourist areas, but knowing a few words in Thai will be appreciated.
- Cultural Etiquette: Dress modestly when visiting temples and religious sites. Remove your shoes before entering someone's home or a temple. Show respect to the Thai monarchy and avoid any negative discussions about the royal family.
Some Off-the-Beaten-Path Experiences
- Explore the hidden gem of Bang Krachao, also known as the "Green Lung of Bangkok."
- Visit the Siriraj Medical Museum for a unique and slightly eerie experience.
- Take a day trip to the ancient city of Lopburi, known for its monkey population and historical ruins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is the best time to visit Bangkok? A: The best time to visit Bangkok is during the cool and dry season, which is from November to February. Avoid the rainy season from June to October.
Q: Are there any visa requirements for visiting Bangkok? A: Most nationalities can enter Thailand without a visa for up to 30 days. However, it is recommended to check the visa requirements based on your nationality before traveling.
Q: Is Bangkok a family-friendly destination? A: Yes, Bangkok offers a wide range of family-friendly activities and attractions, such as the Dusit Zoo, Siam Ocean World, and KidZania Bangkok.
Did you know that Bangkok is home to the world's largest solid gold Buddha statue? Now that you have all the information you need to plan your family trip from Paris to Bangkok, it's time to start booking your flights and accommodations. Get ready to immerse yourself in the vibrant culture, delicious cuisine, and fascinating history of Bangkok. Don't forget to check out these YouTube videos for more inspiration:
Safe travels and enjoy your family adventure in Bangkok!